Municipal Census and Population Lists
How to do a Municipal Census
- 2015 Municipal Census Manual
- FOIP Tips for Planning a Municipal Census
- Determination of Population Regulation 63/2001
- LGS0004 - Oath of Census Co-ordinator
- LGS0005 - Statement of Census Enumeration
- LGS0006 - Shadow Population Verification Form
- LGS0007 - Municipal Census Form Population Affidavit
- 2016 Municipal Cenus Training Sessions - Alberta Municipal Affairs will be delivering training sessions on how to conduct a municipal census based on the 2015 Municipal Census Training manual. The session is designed to help census coordinators effectively plan and carry out a census. The sessions are offered at no cost to municipalities and Metis Settlements. However, participants are responsible for associated travel costs. Please follow the link to see more information on the training sessions and to register.
Municipal Population Lists
Alberta Population Lists from 2000 - 2014
All files in PDF format unless indicated otherwise.
* Please note that publication of the 2015 Municipal Affairs Population List has been delayed. *